Phoenix Holdings (Phoenix) is headquartered in Dubai between three continents – Europe, Asia and Africa – with access to more than half the world’s population, all within eight hours by air, particularly the south-south corridor. With trillions of Dollars being invested on infrastructure developments, these thriving and growing economies are modernizing at a rapid pace, thus generating endless investment opportunities. There is a rising demand for capital, technology and know-how transfer, to meet the growing needs of the region.
Recognizing the growth opportunities, Phoenix created a dedicated division to partner with global companies looking to establish a presence in Dubai. Our focus areas, which can be developed on a joint-venture (JV) basis with prospective partners, include:
- Financial Services, Asset and Funds Management, Brokerage and Insurance
- Waste Management, Renewable Energy, and Sustainability
- Business Support Services, Consulting, Audit, Advertising, and Executive Search
- Engineering, Architecture, and Contracting
- Real Estate Developments and Hospitality
- FinTech, IT, Business Processing Outsourcing, and Call Centres
- Aviation, Shipping, and Logistics
- Education and Training Centres
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Oil and Gas
We offer prospective JV partners a turnkey solution to meet all their setup and operating requirements including:
- Company setup, registration, trade license, and sponsorship
- Issuance of visa, work and residence permits for staff and their families
- Ready-to-operate office space in our state-of-the-art business centre, which can accommodate more than 100 companies, of various sizes, located at one of Dubai prime business districts in Ubora Towers, Business Bay.
- Local and regional markets know-how and contacts, with key decision makers across all the above sectors
- Financial investments / equity participation (subject to commercial viability) and providing access to local and regional capital markets to meet prospect funding requirements
- Opening of bank accounts for the company and its staff, in accordance with local regulatory anti-money laundering and compliance requirements
- Business support including legal, accounting, audit, staffing, and more
- Other logistical support services including real estate identification (offices, residential, commercial, industrial, warehouses, etc).